Thursday, December 22, 2011

Keeping busy

Just like everyone else this time of year, we are keeping busy. Lots of baking and visiting!
(I can provide recipes upon request. I'm sorry I meant to post but ran out of time.)


(We) I've made cut-outs, chocolate crinkles, cocoa peppermint kisses, and stained glass cut-outs. Not to mention the toffee in the fridge setting right now and the chocolate cake with peppermint filling that I didn't photograph. 

We have visited Santa! No one cried :) 
 
We've had two holiday parties, both provided by hubby's company
 

One with kids!
The kids had a blast, lots of sugar!

One without kids
We had so much fun!!

The last few weeks have been busy and they are only going to get busier. I hope to be able to blog over the next two weeks but we will be traveling a lot.  I'll be back around after the winter break (1/7).
So, if I don't see you before, Merry Christmas & have a Happy (and safe) New Year.



No comments:

Post a Comment