Monday, December 12, 2011

new music obsession

No manicure for today. I have (eek) chipped nails and no time to fix them. I'll get on that asap. However I do have something fun to share. I meant to share this weeks ago, better late than never...

A little music monday. :) I just almost fell off my elliptical machine because I was a little too dance-y. No joke. lol I fell in love with this song on the American Music Awards. I'm completely addicted. Can listen to it over and over and over again. I know this for a fact cuz I've done it. It's my ringtone, I may miss your call cuz I was enjoying listening to my phone ring and forgot to answer. (true story- I'm getting better.)

T.H.E. (The Hardest Ever) by Will.I.Am feat. Jennifer Lopez & Mick Jagger
So good. You need it for your work out playlist, your cooking playlist, let's get energized playlist, etc...

This is the AMA performance... so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment