Thursday, December 1, 2011

Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge - Day 4

I'm jumping into this a little. (better late than never) Today I'm linking up with Neely & Amber for their Holiday blogging challenge.

Day 4 - Favorite Holiday movies/tv specials
I have a lot, so let's get started!  

Twas the Night Before Christmas
I remember waiting all year for this to come on. One of my favorites for as long as I can remember.
Someone got the whole thing on YouTube.


My dad took my brother and I to see this on a Black Friday that my mom was working. We seldom did things with just Dad so it was special. So... as cheesy as this movie is, I love it!


Who doesn't love this move!? I only like the first one. 2 & 3 I could really do without.


My mom and I used to watch this all the time!


Love! I watch this every year while wrapping Christmas presents! 


This movie is so good! I love the house and how crazy the family is!


I adore this movie! I watch it all year long. This was the first Christmas movie the hubby and I saw together. Another amazing house :)


Last, but certainly not least, Elf! Love this movie. The kids and I will watch this over and over again during December. A modern day classic if ya ask me!

I could go on and on, but these are probably my top faves!!

Honorable Mentions:
The Holiday
The Santa Clause
Charlie Brown Christmas (I listen to the soundtrack A LOT!)
Love Actually
Christmas With the Cranks

No comments:

Post a Comment