Monday, November 28, 2011

Manicure Monday

I've been missing. I'm sorry. We've been out of town for the long holiday weekend. 





Today's manicure is from China Glaze Holiday 2011 Let It Snow Collection. I'm wearing 

"Glittering Garland". It's a really sparkly green shade. I think it's prettier on my fingers than the bottle (and the bottle is pretty! It took 3 layers of polish to get the effect I desired. I like to hold my hand up to the light and look at my nail tips, if there is no light coming through, I'm happy. With each layer the sparkle got better and better. The color builds really well. It was really nice and smooth going on. Love it!!!
As usual I'm using my CG Strong Adhesion Base Coat and Beauty Secrets Top Coat.

P.S. My manicure last week, the Russian Navy, lasted 7 days until I took it off. Fantastic! On day 3 of the manicure I did a coat of the Essie Good To Go to prolong the manicure and it totally worked!

I have lots to share, pics from the weekend and I may do a holiday blog challenge, but for now, I need to prepare lunch! 

Happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment