Monday, November 7, 2011

Manicure Monday

 Today's manicure is OPI's The One That Got Away from the Katy Perry line. Um, I love this color. I wear it often. It has a deep pink with tiny bits of glitter. It is really gray here, again. No pics from sunlight, but this shade looks amazing in sunlight. This is base coat, 3 layers of color and top coat. Probably one of my top favorties!! My photography "skills" are seriously lacking, but trust me, it's GORGEOUS in person!
I wore this all weekend and chipped it this morning. I love it so much I redid the entire manicure!

Jimmy, ME, Charlie
Here I am with my pretty nails out dancing with my besties! I had such a great time with my friends. 
P.S. b.t.w... that's the Victoria Secret sweater, LOVE!!

Have a great Monday, hope it starts your week out right!!

No comments:

Post a Comment