Monday, December 5, 2011

Manicure Monday

Today I'm wearing China Glaze's Ruby Pumps. I purchased it at Sally's Beauty Supply. I mention this because I know you'll want to run out and grab it asap!!


Of course this is paired with my China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat. I am trying a new top coat that was sample size $1.99 at Sally's. I've heard good things and it was travel size so I picked it up. "Out the Door" I'll let you know what I think.



This color is so beautiful. The glitter is really tiny and very sparkle-y. When I take the polish off the glitter appears to be silver. It takes a little longer to take off, but it's so worth it. Any lover of glitter will agree! 

 I guarantee you will love it and get compliments EVERY time you wear it!  It's amazing for the Holiday season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment