Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge: Day 4


So, today is day 4 of the Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge. Today's topic: Fall decorating.

I am actually hoping to do some real fall/ Halloween decorating this weekend. Most of my decorations are looking kinda lame and tired. I need some new stuff. Here are some of my inspirations...(thanks to Pinterest)

Um, hello, Gorgeous!! I heart this SO much! I will have to track down the source of this pretty little thing and see how to purchase or make it.

I usually do some sort of pumpkin, bale of hay and mums combo with my front door. Sometimes throw in some cornstalks. My front door has never looked this good!
Wouldn't these make my mantle pretty. One problem, I love candy. Having 3 big candy dishes so easily accessible would be really bad for my post-baby weight loss efforts.

I would love to sit here a little longer, but I have a toddler who needs to be in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment