Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge: Day 2


Today is Day 2 of Neely and Amber's fall challenge, today's topic: Fall clothes/trends/makeup
 
I am a little behind in this area. My baby, Tyler, is 1 month old today. I have not paid a lot of attention to clothes over the last year because I have been too big to enjoy anything cute. I refused to invest a lot of money in maternity clothes. So I did some browsing on Polyvore...

Polyvore.com
How freakin' gorgeous is this set?!?! I would totally rock this for date night with my hubby, provided we remember to actually plan one of those. ;) 
Polyvore.com

This just looks warm and comfy, great for running errands, shopping or chasing the kids at the park.

And now for my favorite accessory... Nail polish!!
This is my mini-set, love! I got the last one at Trade Secrets.

My mani last Wednesday, Essie's Power Clutch.
These were pretty much the ones I wanted for this fall. I have lots of fall-ish colors.
google.com
I would like to add OPI's Lincoln after dark. I can not believe I do not own this color.
image found @ www.temptalia.com
Then there is Chanel's Paradoxal. I think it's so pretty, but I can not bring myself to pay $25 for a bottle of nail polish.

1 comment:

  1. I love your style! That grey poncho jacket is divine.

    Hope you are enjoying the Fall. It is Spring here in Australia and I am kind of wishing it was winter all over again after seeing these clothes!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete