Monday, October 3, 2011

Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge: Day 10


Today I am linking up with Neely & Amber for the Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge. It's day 10 and today's topic is: Thanksgiving memories

I love Thanksgiving. In my opinion, it is the kick off to the holiday season. Bring on the Christmas music and holiday decorations. I love Christmas lights! It's my favorite time of year. 
My favorite Thanksgiving memory is probably from 2007. AJ and I were dating long distance, he was in Los Angeles, CA and I was in Columbus, OH. This was our first major holiday as a couple. Josh & Chloe were spending it with their dad,  AJ flew me out so I wouldn't be all alone. What a sweetie!

He picked me up from the airport, we grabbed a bite to eat and then went grocery shopping together. We were going to make a turkey dinner for several of his friends that were living in L.A. and not spending the day with their families. We had so much fun... cooking, eating and board games.

The whole long weekend was fantastic! We went to the Getty, to the L.A. Auto show, had lunch and walked on the beach and just had an all-around great time!
AJ helping in the kitchen

Me on the beach with sun in my eyes

On our way to the Getty

No comments:

Post a Comment