Wednesday, March 28, 2012

So... disappointed

I just realized it's Wednesday, not Thursday. It's been one of those weeks...
I knew it would be bad on Monday night when I was wishing it was Friday. 
Dealing with PMS while your 23 month old is cutting his last incisor and your 7 month old is cutting his first tooth... (did I mention the 7 and 10 year old kids have taken bickering to another level) 
doesn't make for a happy week. 

I'm tired. 

I need to be preparing 4 Easter baskets. I need to be planning Oliver's 2nd birthday celebration. (I have ideas, nothing purchased.) It's next month. I need to exercise. I need to make the coffee cake I have been promising my hubby. I need to dust the living room. I need to mop the kitchen floor. I need to take a nap. lol
I suppose I should log off here and go do something on my to do list. I think I'll start with the nap :)

Hope you're having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment